Crafty Lockdown – Rosie’s Handmade Wrapping & Tags Workshop
The HUB can’t wait to introduce you to Rosie from Rosie & Ramona, who will be delivering our new online craft sessions. Rosie has been running the creative business for the last year and a half whilst her 2-year-old daughter Ramona likes to hang out with her and make a mess! Rosie and Ramona specialise in illustration, calligraphy, and handmade unique goodies such as signs, wedding boards, plant pots, and much more! There are so many skills and ideas Rosie would love to share and hope you’ll join in with some crafty tutorials during lockdown 2.0! Find out more about Rosie and Ramona here: Instagram, Facebook, Website
Fancy seeing some impeccable wrapping? Love giving gifts and want the whole experience to be really special? Let’s learn how easy it is to wrap presents and make them look INCREDIBLE! Not only that, but you can use recycled or old paper that has been personalised by you!
All you need to join in:
- Plain brown parcel paper (or scrap wrapping paper that has no pattern, as long as it fits around the present you’re wrapping!) If you’re wrapping more than one present for the same person, different colours or textures of wrapping paper will be handy. Again this can be recycled, be inventive, it’s amazing how great random scraps can look when they’re put together with a bit of crafty magic!
- Metallic pens, marker pens, Sharpies (a selection of colours is ideal)
- Ribbon or string, anything you can tie around the present
- Tracing paper (not essential)
- A piece of craft card – brown card to make the tag, you could also use old cardboard
- Cello tape and scissors
Further details on how to join the Zoom session will be provided once a ticket has been purchased.
Can’t wait to see you all there!